The full moon in Pisces will take place in the evening on September 20th at 28 degrees. This is going to be an odd one. It just seems a bit overdone like a potluck dinner gone wrong.
Theoretically, this should not be possible. A potluck dinner is supposed to be a mishmash but what if there are too many dishes to fit the available space? Should some of the dishes be set on the floor? How about under the table rather than on it? I have to resort to a bullet list to try to makes sense of this:
- Mars has been in Virgo agitating Neptune in Pisces. Mercury has done the same so people are sensitized in the areas of their chart where this tension will take place.
- Mars in Libra (detriment) is conjunct the sun in Virgo, agitating the full moon, out of sign. Virgo ruler, Mercury, is also in Libra. Virgo often prefers to be alone, especially in times of stress. Libra is social so that’s stress!
- Neptune in Pisces will conjunct the full moon, but the aspect is not tight so it just sort of distracts. You know how you can be talking to someone and drift off? Like that. Focus just falls off.
- Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are all retrograde. This has been frustrating for people and some are at the end of their rope.
- Venus in Scorpio (detriment) is opposing Uranus in Taurus and squaring Saturn in Aquarius. Sounds cruel!
- Mercury in Libra is tightly square Pluto in Capricorn.
Now I’m sorry for this report but I’m hoping that knowing this is coming, you can prepare. Don’t use this as a reason to go off your diet. I think it’s more something to try to dodge.
You may not have the option. You may need to be at this potluck dinner but if so, you can know going in, it’s going to be whack. Expect people are going to be hopped up (Mars) on glue, basically. Expect them to be impaired.
The only easy aspect under the full moon is Mercury trine Jupiter in Aquarius. Consequently, the strong play here looks to be forgiveness. Note that Mercury and Jupiter rule Virgo and Pisces so this really seems to be the key. Say nice things and think big thoughts?
I don’t think it will be easy but it will be smart because if you slip and stab someone under this full moon, you’re going to wake up with an epic hangover. It can’t possibly be worth it.
Got planets in the late degrees of Mutable signs? Got plans for Monday the 20th?